NDIR gas sensors
for harsh environments
Our sensors for NDIR gas measurement are customer-specific in every respect. Together with you, we develop an optimal solution for your individual requirements of the measurement task and measurement environment. For any other questions please contact our sales team.
Advantages of Micro-Hybrid gas sensors
- Extended temperature range up to 190 °C
- Vapour partial pressure up to 800 mbar
- Solvent atmosphere resistant
- Signal processing is mounted in lower temperature range up to 70 °C, outside of the measurement environment
- Matching IR emitter and IR detectors individually adjustable according to requirements
Based on our hermetically packaged IR components and temperature stable electronics even very demanding measurement tasks can now be solved. An optimal system design of the gas sensor is guaranteed by the specific paramter adaption of all core components: IR emitters and detectors. Mechanic, electronic and optical elements of the gas sensor can be combined by modular principle.
Find more about our IR detectors and resources.
Know more about the application of NDIR gas analysis.